Buy Taurus G3c - The recently introduced new Taurus G3c 9mm subcompact pistol has many useful features and upgrades at a very reasonable price. It's clear from the handling and firing of this gun that Taurus is committed to creating a competitively priced concealed carry pistol with some nice features and an eye for quality control.

Taurus is making great strides in rebuilding its reputation, and this solid budget gun is helping. They are also working on improving customer service. Made in Brazil (not at the new US Bainbridge, Georgia facility), the G3c is an upgrade from the full-size Generation 3 G3 and budget G2c, already sold as a 9mm sub-compact. And as my favorite Mayberry mechanic, Gomer Pyle, says, "Surprise, Surprise!" They added some upgrades that really help with the budget price of about $300 for a single-action, 22-ounce, 12-round pistol.

Buy Taurus G3c

Buy Taurus G3c

Metal, metal and more metal. Layer, comfort and durability. The new G3c pistol has some nice upgrades and extras that you would normally pay more for. I wanted to evaluate this affordable, hot-off-the-press 9mm sub-compact target and comprehensively to consider it as a concealed carry, fun shooting range, and/or quick-access, low-cost truck gun. . And I hope this helps you make some decisions. You can compare this G3c review with a pistol analysis, comparison, and rating of 21 other concealed carry guns in my Concealed Carry and Handgun Essentials book.

Taurus G3c Slide Locked Up With Live Round? (info In Comments)

First, I want to give you a summary of the specifications and features of the G3c as the main point. Then I give you 10 criteria by which I rate all guns. Finally, I presented my analysis and how I specifically scored against each of my 10 criteria for recommending or not recommending a gun. As always, set your own criteria and priorities, do your own research, and use my data, information, etc. With you, for a very personal selection process. Just to remind you, I am not paid by Taurus or any gun manufacturer, nor have I received any sponsorship payments or paid incentives for my reviews and comments. I want to objectively give my opinion, assessment, comment.

Aggressively Textured Black Polymer Grip; Pack of 6 Textured Panels: 2 Panels on Each Side and Front and Back Panels

Here are 10 criteria and factors I use to evaluate any pistol, so I would use them for the G3c. In addition to my criteria, there are other subjective features that some people may find interesting, such as custom style, mag discharge location, action, caliber, appearance, number of mags included, sight/type of modification, bore axis, rails, corner grips, non-carrying or portable, including accessories such as holsters and pouches, customer service, etc. So I combined it in my final Miscellaneous criteria. I have to admit that all weapon selection decisions involve sacrifices, but I really wanted all of my criteria to be met. I assigned a possible total score of 10 for each of my 10 criteria for a possible total of 100 points. You can certainly add your own additional criteria and preferences or subtract mine.

Remember that several features, characteristics, pros and cons, and personal criteria are involved and must be considered, and you make your own trade-offs based on your priorities, preferences, identified needs, and usage.

Taurus G3c, Striker Fired, Semi Automatic, Polymer Frame Pistol, Compact, 9mm, 3

I'm dying to shoot the G3c and see if it really meets my ten criteria so I can help you and myself evaluate this pistol for concealed carry and other purposes. So I went to the Santa Rosa Shooting Center, an outdoor facility at Pace Florida, where we train our students and shoot our test guns.

Many thanks to Fiocchi and SinterFire for providing me with quality 9mm ammo in various grades and types for me to test and evaluate this G3c. All ammo works great with no dings or malfunctions. Certainly, this sub-compact pistol and its quality control and features have been a pleasant surprise and a pleasure to shoot for me. Taurus has risen and it wasn't Taurus before, so keep an open mind and try this weapon for yourself. I appreciate the smooth, improved single-action trigger and repeatability, pressure is about 4.80 pounds, very short reset, memory pads to aid thumb and finger placement and rest, reliability and accuracy. It's trigger light, weighing in at about two pounds, is impressive for a budget gun that holds up well before it actually breaks. Below are my ratings for the G3c on each of my 10 criteria. I consider this for my concealed carry gun rotation and truck guns. I like to go through the gun step by step and thoroughly inspect it for damage, stoppage, accuracy, reliability, ergonomics and other criteria.

Here are some of the general things that impressed me about the new and improved G3c range.

Buy Taurus G3c

I was surprised that I didn't take any damage and it fed well with all the ammo we had. This gun is reliable, at least for my range tests. No downtime and overall this gun works very well. It easily digests a wide variety of ammo types and grain weights, including Fiocchi 115 grain FMJ (1200 fps), Sig Sauer 124 grain FMJ (1165 fps) and SinterFire Greenline 100 grain JHP brittle lead (1350 fps) rounds. SinterFire's fragile high-velocity ammo works wonders. I couldn't test the weapon's counter attack ability because it doesn't have a light basic attack.

Taurus G3c (used)

For a short-barreled 3.26-inch pistol, at just 22 ounces, I was pleased with decent, controlled recoil, slight muzzle rise, and accuracy. It was a little cheesy, but I had no problem with feeling backwards and feeling a little anxious for my wife. Note that with a higher round capacity and very close to the same barrel length, this G3c has an MSRP of about $250 less than the Springfield Hellcat, Glock 26, and Sig 365. Of course, there are many factors and features to consider and prioritize. for each shooter.

Tightening friction is a breeze, likely thanks to an all-weather black Teflon coating treatment that reduces friction as well as corrosion and rust. All operational control parts are coated with Teflon. Slides are coated with Tenifer to provide long-term wear resistance, minimize wear and prevent corrosion. I remember one summer during my college years working at the DuPont West Virginia plant in the Teflon Department. They invented Teflon and it is an amazing product that protects against corrosion and wear, reduces friction and protects against impact.

The trigger is excellent, especially for such an affordable pistol. I was particularly impressed with its smooth, light, almost flawless and fast single-action trigger press. Although the press is a bit longer than I would like. The trigger is neither bad nor huge, but it works very well. There is no hammer and single action with re-strike. The trigger safety bar does not irritate your trigger finger when the trigger is pressed. And the trigger is flat-faced. This hammerless pistol features a light grip, short reset, and is accurate for this old coder and rapid fire group of 3 to 3.5 inches at 7 yards. It's good enough for self-defense and concealed carry, but it's not an expensive match-grade trigger, and it's reasonable for the price. The flat face trigger helps concentrate the pressure on my toe at the front of the shoe for a more even pressure.

Steel blue, polished double mags drop out of the mag wells quickly and easily. Where the bottom of the mount nicely joins the polymer base plate with the 3 magnets (yes 3 are included) there are notches, shells or holes on either side to help with magnet change and therefore if you need to pull the mag off. double feeding or breakage. Quality mags with smooth metal finish work great and drop really freely. The mag release button has a serrated surface for ease of use and is reversible for left-handed/two-handed operation. This steel magnet has a bright yellow holder that keeps it loose. 15 and 17 round G3c magnets will also be available for higher capacities.

Taurus G3c Crimson Trace Optic 9mm Pistol Package, Crimson Trace Optic, (3) 12rd Magazines, 3.2\

Full steel front and rear sights are standard. The rear sight is completely black and is serrated to reduce glare and speed up image acquisition. The rear sight is slide-adjusted to perfect the point of impact and cut to accept optional aftermarket fiber-optic or tritium night sights.

The ergonomics and overall grip are great for me and my average sized hands and fingers. However, by the end of my test shooting session, the aggressively textured grip surface was starting to work against me, but that minor irritation came after long, sustained shooting range sessions. After all, you rarely shoot 200 continuous rounds or more for personal protection. Overall, the gun is very comfortable in my hand and the texture of the grip suits me and my average gloves. The grip is comfortable and feels just right. Textured panels

Owb holster for taurus g3c, taurus g3c shoulder holster, taurus g3c concealed carry holster, holster for a taurus g3c, gun holster for taurus g3c, taurus g3c holster, taurus g3c viridian laser holster, taurus g3c owb holster, taurus g3c iwb holster, taurus g3c leather holster, taurus g3c concealed holster, holster for taurus g3c